Below are links to pertinent communications and news updates for Barnstable District residents.
- BOIL WATER ORDER FOR COMM ONLY – NOT Barnstable Fire District Residents Link HERE
- Annual Voting for the Barnstable Fire District will be held on Saturday, June 6, 2020 at the Barnstable Fire Station, 3249 Main Street from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM. DUE TO COVID19 SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASKS WILL BE ENFORCED
- Annual Warrant for the Annual Meeting to be held Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at the Barnstable County Offices, Old Jail Building, East Wing Conference Room, Barnstable County Complex, 3195 Main Street, Barnstable, MA at 7:30 PM. DUE TO COVID19 SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASKS WILL BE ENFORCED
- 2019 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2018 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2017 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2016 Consumer Confidence Report
- Chemical Notice to our Customers August 1, 2017
- Chlorine mailing January 2012
- Cross Connection – What is it?
- Flushing Notice
- Keeping your drinking water safe
- Medication Disposal Procedure
- PFAS in Drinking Water Questions & Answers – MASS DEP
- PFAS in Drinking Water Fact Sheet
- System Improvements Letter April 2020
- SWAP Report
Ron Tivey received 2018 Operator Meritorious Service Award which recognizes commitment and outstanding service in providing a quality water supply to the public.